Trivia Thursday: Did you know? Obasanjo wallowed in his own vomit for 16 years. We say yuck!



“I have told the chairman that I was in the PDP before but not now. ‘God forbid, se when dog vomits, it will go back to eat its vomit, no.’

“I have said no partisan politics for me again, but Nigeria is my passion until death do us a part. And anything that concerns Nigeria, the good of Nigeria, you’ll see my involvement.

“So, the chairman has come to greet me and I greet am, and now that we have greeted ourselves, the chairman will be going, you gentlemen and ladies of the press, you can now go, leave the chairman alone.” - Olusegun Obasanjo


Background
  • Tuesday, 17 October 2017 at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential library, Ahmed Markafi who is PDP's caretaker committee chairman had a meeting with OBJ. 
  • OBJ made the statement above while fielding questions from journalists.
Our take on the matter
  • He was in PDP for 16 good(?) years, 8 out of which he was Nigeria's president. Going by his statement, it means he wallowed in his own vomit for those number of years as a result of his PDP membership.
  • His nostrils and all other organs of perception in his body must be super extra terrestrial for him not to have choked on his vomit wallowing in them for 16 years.
Conclusion
  • Thus shall be the summation of the man who gave humanity 'the animal called man', "...from prison to vomit to hill top mansion". Not bad eh?

follow @AbayomiGOmotayo  and  @musingamplified on twitter for latest updates

Comments