CONFIRMED! Donald Trump and Muhammadu Buhari have the same faux pas DNA strands in their bodies

Presidents Trump (L) & Buhari (R)

Case Study 1
  • June 2015, at a G7 summit, President Buhari of Nigeria refers to Germany as West Germany (in 2015!) and the German Chancellor as Michelle (perhaps he is a die hard Obama fan) instead of Merkel.
Case Study 2
  • October 2017, commenting on the hurricane and relief efforts for Virgin Island, a US territory (meaning Trump is the President), Trump said 
    "I will tell you I left Texas and I left Florida and I left Louisiana and I went to Puerto Rico and I met with the President of the Virgin Islands,"
  • Okay, once was a mistake maybe but he went on. "The Virgin Islands and the President of the Virgin Islands, these are people that are incredible people, they suffered gravely and we're be there, we're going to be there, we have really, it is not even a question of a choice."
  • For the records, the US virgin Island has a governor and his name is Kenneth Mapp but If we go by Trump's words, he met with himself. That must be one hell of a meeting.

follow @AbayomiGOmotayo  and  @musingamplified on twitter for latest updates

Comments