Daily Word Tonic 28/04/2017

Abayomi G. Omotayo


Who is your helper? The level of help you get is determined by the capacity of your helper. Man is limited and God is infinitely limitless in capabilities. This should make you realign your trust if you have hitherto placed your trust in man.

2Kings 6:27 (ESV) And he said, “If the Lord will not help you, how shall I help you? From the threshing floor, or from the winepress?”

Even the King of Isreal in the verse above knew his limitations and highlighted the absolute power of God to render total help, No wonder the Psalmist declared that;

Pssalm 121:1-2 (ESV) I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

Let God be your helper and you will never have to depend on any man's limited and often times intentionally unavailable help.

Do have a God-full day.

Comments