Melaye to Federal Government of Nigeria: "...I will fight you all with the last drop of blood in my body...I ready for una..." We ask ; "What will 10 (at most 11) pints of blood do?'


The same police who paraded the assassination suspects, their weapons, the car they used, have confessional statements of the suspects, asked me who were my suspects, are now colluding with the Minister of Justice to arraign me for misinformation over a case that is in court, where the court has accepted the statements of the suspects as exhibits.

“I, a victim of an assassination attempt, is now to face trial. I will fight you all with the last drop of blood in my body. I will never be cowed or made to be silent over perfidy, corruption, injustice and maladministration, either in Kogi or the Presidency.

“In an unjust society, silence is a crime. I will not stop speaking the truth to power at all levels. You will continue to hear from me at all times. If I die in the process, so be it. I ready for una. Please, Nigerians should watch this video and judge.” - Senator Dino Melaye


Background

  • Dino Melaye was accused of falsely incriminating the Chief of Staff to Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, Mr. Edward David, in the case of  attempted assassination against his life.
  • Dino Melaye, was arraigned by the Federal Government on March 1 before the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory in Abuja for misinformation 
  •  He now alleges that there is a gang up against him by the Kogi State Government, the Presidency, the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami (SAN) and the police.
Our take on the matter 
  • But what will 10 (say 11) pints of blood at most do against the machinery of the state? Mr. Dino, you need more that your blood, you need grit and proofs to floor the FG on this matter. We are sure your lawyers already have their sleeves rolled up.
Conclusion
  • A musician once said that Nigeria is 'jagajaga' we hope this case is not going the way of 'jagajaga'

Comments